Release Date: June
Runtime: 106 min
Tagline: Pick a side.
Director: Peyton Reed
(Read Related : Running
on Empty Dreams)
Who's In It:
Vince Vaughn as Gary Grobowski
Jennifer Aniston as Brooke Meyers
Joey Lauren Adams as Addie
Cole Hauser as Lupus Grobowski
Jon Favreau as Johnny O
Soundtrack / Songs:
The Break-Up - Various Artists - Soundtracks - 2006
1. Crazy Little Thing Called Love _ Dwight Yoakam
2. Who Loves You Baby _ Telly Savalas
3. Story Of My Life (Live) _ Social Distortion
4. The Break-Up Theme _ Jon Brion
5. Timebomb _ Old 97's
6. Boogie Nights _ John Michael Higgins & His Symphony of
7. Ay Cosita Linda _ Perez Prado
8. 26 _ Shawn Lee
9. It’s Only A Paper Moon _ Ella Fitzgerald
10. Mirror _ Jon Brion
11. Time _ Rich Jacques
12. LÁ Vem A Baiana _ Jussara Silviera
13. I Can See Cleary Now _ Johnny Nash
14. Rainbow Connection _ John Michael Higgins & His Symphony
(Read Related : He's
Just Not That Into You)
Quotes From The Break-Up:
Lupus Grobowski: Arrested for what, baby? For being awesome?
Gary: It's not about doing the things you love, it's about
doing things with the one you love!
Brooke: Yea, I completely agree with you. You know, an
art teacher of mine once said. Never buy a piece of art
that you don't have to have. You know, don't worry about
who the artist is or how much it's worth. I mean, you have
to live with it everyday. You have to walk by it everyday.
You have to really love it; you have to really appreciate
it. It's kind of like picking a mate.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- The Holiday
- The Lake House
- The Last Kiss
- Tristan And
- A Good Year