He's Just Not That
February 6, 2009
Tagline: He may
just not be into you
Director: Ken Kwapis
(Read Related : Dating
Tips for Men)
Who's In It:
Ginnifer Goodwin as Gigi
Jennifer Aniston as Beth
Jennifer Connelly as Janine
Scarlett Johansson as Anna
Drew Barrymore as Mary
Ben Affleck as Neil
Bradley Cooper as Ben
Justin Long as Alex
Kevin Connolly as Connor
Soundtrack / Songs:
He's Just Not That Into You Original Motion Picture
Soundtrack- Various Artists - 2009
1. I'd Like To - Corinne Bailey Rae
2. I'm Amazed - My Morning Jacket
3. Don't You Want Me - Human League
4. Supernatural Superserious - R.E.M.
5. Madly - Tristan Prettyman
6. This Must Be The Place - Talking Heads
7. By Your Side - Black Crows
8. I Must Be High - Wilco
9. You Make It Real - James Morrison
10. If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5
11. Can't Hardly Wait - The Replacements
12. Fruit Machine - Ting Tings
13. Smile - Lilly Allen
14. Somewhere Only We Know - Keane
15. Love, Save The Empty - Erin McCarley
16. Friday I'm In Love - Cure
17. Last Goodbye - Scarlett Johansson
(Read Related : She's
Out of My League)
Quotes From He's Just Not
That Into You:
Narator : A girl will never forget the first boy
she ever likes.
5 year old girl: Why did you do that?
6 year old boy: Because you smell like a dog pooh
Mum: Connie, do you know why that little boy did
those things? Because he likes you.
Narator: We are all programmed to believe that if
a guy acts like a total jerk that means he likes you.
Gigi to answering machine: How stupid is that a
girl has to wait for a guy’s call anyway, right?
Conor: He’s totally gonna call.
Mary: This guy, he Myspace me.
Gay Colleague 1: Ouch.
Gay Colleague 2: MySpace is the new booty call.
Beth: I just need you to stop being nice to me unless
you gonna marry me.
Neil: This sounds like a trick.
Gigi: Maybe he lost my number or is out of town or
got hit by a cab.....
Alex interupts: ...Or maybe he is not interested in
seeing you again?”
Anna: What if you meet the love of your life? Are
you suppose to let that pass you by?
Alex: I've got to get to bed though...
Gigi: Is that an invitation?
Gigi: Goo... That was chessy.
Mary: I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work,
so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to
my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now
you just have to go around checking all these different
portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- The Accidental
- The Boat
- The Brothers
- The Edge of Love