Release Date: July
Runtime: 97 min
Language: English /
Portuguese / French
Tagline: Sex. Clothes.
Popularity. Is there a problem here?
Director: Amy Heckerling
(Read Related : Confessions
Of A Shopaholic)
Who's In It:
Alicia Silverstone as Cher Horowitz
Stacey Dash as Dionne
Brittany Murphy as Tai
Paul Rudd as Josh
Donald Faison as Murray
Elisa Donovan as Amber
Breckin Meyer as Travis
Jeremy Sisto as Elton
Dan Hedaya as Mel Horowitz
Soundtrack / Songs:
Clueless: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack - Various Artists
- Soundtracks - 1995
1. Kids In America - The Muffs
2. Shake Some Action - Cracker
3. The Ghost In You - Counting Crows
4. Here (Squirmel Mix) - Luscious Jackson
5. All The Young Dudes - World Party
6. Fake Plastic Trees (Acoustic Version) - Radiohead
7. Change - The Lightning Seeds
8. Need You Around - Smoking Popes
9. Mullet Head - Beastie Boys
10. Where'd You Go? - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
11. Rollin' With My Homies - Coolio
12. Alright - Supergrass
13. My Forgotten Favorite - Velocity Girl
14. Supermodel - Jill Sobule
(Read Related : Bridget
Jones: The Edge Of Reason)
Quotes From Clueless:
Josh: Look, I'm just curious. How many hours a day do you
spend grooming yourself?
Cher: Some people are not lucky enough to be as naturally
adorable as you are.
Josh: Stop it, you're making me blush.
Cher: If it's a concussion, you have to keep her conscious,
okay? Ask her questions.
Elton: What's seven times seven?
Cher: Stuff she knows.
Mel: What the hell is that?
Cher: A dress.
Mel: Says who?
Cher: Calvin Klein.
Cher: Would you look at that body language? Legs crossed
towards each other. That is an unequivocal sex invite.
Cher: Sometimes you have to show a little skin. This reminds
boys of being naked, and then they think of sex.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
You Were Sleeping
- Legends Of
- Love Affair
- Only You
- Reality Bites