Bridget Jones: The Edge
Release Date: November
Runtime: 108 min
Language: English /
Tagline: Same Bridget.
Brand new diary.
Director: Beeban Kidron
(Read Related : Bridget
Who's In It:
Hugh Grant as Daniel Cleaver
Renée Zellweger as Bridget Jones
Gemma Jones as Mum
Jim Broadbent as Dad
James Faulkner as Uncle Geoffrey
Celia Imrie as Una Alconbury
Dominic McHale as Bernard
Colin Firth as Mark Darcy
Soundtrack / Songs:
Bridget Jones's Diary 2: More Music from the Motion Picture
and Other V.G. Songs -
Various Artists - Soundtracks - 2001
1. Me and Mrs. Jones - The Dramatics
2. Someone Like You - Van Morrison
3. My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It) - En Vogue
4. Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Diana Ross
5. Woman - Neneh Cherry
6. Without You - Harry Nilsson
7. Do What You Gotta Do - Nina Simone
8. Say What You Want - Texas
9. Don't Get Me Wrong - The Pretenders
10. Out of Reach [Acoustic Version] - Gabrielle
11. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles
12. Let's Get It On - Marvin Gaye
13. Waterfalls - TLC
14. Angels - Robbie Williams
15. It Should Have Been Me - Yvonne Fair
16. Ooo Baby Baby - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
17. I Don't Want to Talk About It - Dina Carroll
(Read Related : Dating
Tips for Men)
Quotes From Bridget Jones: The Edge
Bridget Jones: You know, I never really understood why
you wanted to date me. It seems so unlikely.
Daniel Cleaver: Come on, Jones, for God's sake. You're sexy.
You make me laugh-at you of course, not with you. And you
were, incidentally, the best shag I ever had.
Daniel Cleaver: New York. the Big, Juicy Apple. The city
that never sleeps with the same person two nights
running. My favorite place in America, where Sex And
The City isn't just a programme, it's a promise.
Bridget Jones: I will not fuck it up again, Mum.
Mum: Bridget! Language!
Bridget Jones: Sorry. I will not fuck it up again... mother.
Bridget Jones: Friends - they spend years trying to find
you a boyfriend, but the moment you get one, they instantly
tell you to dump him!
Mark Darcy asnwers the phone: Hello?
Bridget Jones: It's me. Just wondered how you are.
Mark Darcy: I'm fine thanks. Everything alright with you?
Bridget Jones: Fine, though, er, I've just had a rather
graphic shag flashback. You do have a genuinely gorgeous
Mark Darcy: Right, well, thank you. I'm actually with the
Mexican Ambassador just at the moment and the Head of Amnesty
International and the Under Secretary for Trade and Industry
and you're on speakerphone.
Bridget Jones: Oh, right.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- Laws Of
- Little Black
- Love Me If
- Shaun Of The
- The Girl Next