My Best Friend's Wedding
Release Date: June
Runtime: 105 min
Language: English /
French / Italian
Tagline: Julianne fell
in love with her best friend the day he decided to marry
Director: P.J. Hogan
(Read Related : The
Who's In It:
Julia Roberts as Julianne Potter
Dermot Mulroney as Michael O'Neal
Cameron Diaz as Kimberly Wallace
Rupert Everett as George Downes
M. Emmet Walsh as Joe O'Neal
Rachel Griffiths as Samantha Newhouse
Carrie Preston as Mandy Newhouse
Soundtrack / Songs:
My Best Friend's Wedding: Music From The Motion Picture
- Various Artists - Soundtracks - 1997
1. I Say A Little Prayer - Diana King
2. Wishin' And Hopin' - Ani DiFranco
3. You Don't Know Me - Jann Arden
4. Tell Him - The Exciters
5. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself - Nicky Holland
6. I'll Be Okay - Amanda Marshall
7. The Way You Look Tonight - Tony Bennett
8. What The World Needs Now Is Love - Jackie DeShannon
9. I'll Never Fall In Love Again - Mary Chapin Carpenter
10. Always You - Sophie Zelmani
11. If You Wanna Be Happy - Jimmy Soul
12. I Say A Little Prayer - The Cast Of 'My Best Friend's Wedding'
13. Suite From 'My Best Friend's Wedding' - James Newton Howard
(Read Related : My
Best Friend's Girl)
Quotes From My Best Friend's Wedding:
Kimmy's Mother: I insist you stay on for lunch.
Julianne Potter: No, no, no, no, no... Absolutely -...
George Downes: Love to! Love the bag, love the shoes, love
everything. Love to!
George Downes: Maybe there won't be marriage, maybe there
won't be sex, but by God there'll be dancing!
George Downes: Why don't we stop and have a drink? You
can take a later flight.
Julianne Potter: No, no, no, no. I'm a busy girl. I've got
exactly four days to break up a wedding, steal the bride's
fella and I haven't one clue how to do it.
Julianne Potter: Michael... I love you. I've loved you
for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to
realize it, and... well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize
this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have
this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me.
Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors,
Reviews or comments on My Best Friend's Wedding