Must Love Dogs
Release Date: July
Runtime: 98 min
Language: English /
Tagline: The hardest
trick is making them stay.
Director: Gary David Goldberg
(Read Related : Marley
Who's In It:
Diane Lane as Sarah Nolan
John Cusack as Jake
Elizabeth Perkins as Carol
Christopher Plummer as Bill
Dermot Mulroney as Bob
Stockard Channing as Dolly
Ali Hillis as Christine
Brad William Henke as Leo
Julie Gonzalo as June
Glenn Howerton as Michael
Ben Shenkman as Charlie
Jordana Spiro as Sherry
Soundtrack / Songs:
Must Love Dogs - Music from the Motion Picture - Various
Artists - Soundtracks - 2005
1. Christopher Plummer - “Brown Penny”
2. Linda Ronstadt - "When Will I Be Loved"
3. Sheryl Crow - "The First Cut Is The Deepest"
4. Eddie Holman - "Hey There Lonely Girl"
5. Stephanie Bentley - "Don’t It Feel Good"
6. Rilo Kiley - "I Never"
7. Susan Haynes - “I’d Rather Be In Love With You”
8. Ryan Adams and the Cardinals - "Dance All Night"
9. Susie Suh - “Shell"
10. Rodney Crowell - “What Kind Of Love”
11. Erich Kunzel, Conductor, and the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra
- “Prelude And Lara’s Theme” from Dr. Zhivago
12. Natalie Cole - “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)”
13. Diane Lane, Dermot Mulroney, Stockard Channing, Elizabeth
Perkins and Ali Hillis - "Come On Get Happy"
(Read Related : The
Truth About Cats And Dogs)
Quotes From Must Love Dogs:
Marcia: Probably the best place is Home Depot... or any
hardware store. You just walk up to the cutest guy and say
"Do you know where I get nailed? I mean nails? Pardon
me, I've been drinking all afternoon." And that way
he knows: one, that you're easy, and two, that you like
Jake: i think your heart grows back bigger ya know, once
you get the shit beat out of you. And the universe lets
your heart expand that way, cause thats the function of
all this pain and heartache that you go through and you
gotta go through that to come out to a better place
Rebecca: The best place to meet a guy is at the supermarket.
You don't need to waste a lot of time there, either. You
see a guy holding a list, you know he's married. He's in
the frozen food section carrying a small basket, he's single.
I like to hang out by fruits and vegetables, there's a better
chance of getting a guy who's healthy.
Jake after failing to buy condoms: They're out!
Sarah: How can they be out?
Jake: I have a theory about this. Everyone in the city is
having sex at the exact same time... except for us. But
we will press on.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- A Lot Like Love
- Are We There
- Broken Flowers