About Last Night...
Release Date: May 5, 1995
Runtime: 113 min
Language: English / French
Tagline: Making love was
easy...being in love difficult.
Director: Edward Zwick
Who's In It:
Rob Lowe as Danny Martin
Demi Moore as Debbie
James Belushi as Bernie Litgo
Elizabeth Perkins as Joan
Robin Thomas as Steve Carlson
Megan Mullally as Pat
Sachi Parker as Carrie
Soundtrack / Songs: About
Last Night: Music From The Motion Picture - Various Artists -
Soundtracks - Song Collections
1. So Far So Good - Sheena Easton
2. (She's The) Shape Of Things To Come - John Oates
3. Natural Love - Sheena Easton
4. Words Into Action - Jermaine Jackson
5. Step By Step - J.D. Souther
6. Living Inside My Heart - Beb Seger
7. Trials Of The Heart - Nancy Shanks
8. 'Til You Love Somebody - Michael Henderson
9. If We Can Get Through The Night - Paul Davis
10. True Love - The Del Lords
11. If Anybody Had A Heart - John Waite
Quotes From About Last Night...:
Joan: So, did you have a nice evening?
Debbie: Yes. And I crawled away in shame.
Joan: Oh, aren't we a couple of sluts?
Debbie: I can't believe I slept with him on the first date!
Joan: It wasn't even a date, Deb.
Debbie: Thank you.
Debbie: I tell you, though. I couldn't help myself, because he
is *so* gorgeous.
Joan: But can he type?
Debbie: Bullshit. You don't know what love is. You've gotten
everything you have always wanted and now you're feeling sorry
for yourself because there's something you want and you can't
have it. But you had it! I gave you love. But you asked me to
leave and I left.
Share this romance movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- A Walk In
- Mad Love
- Nine Months
Reviews or comments on About Last Night