Top Romantic Comedies
Romantic Comedies Page 1
Romantic Comedies with titles
starting from T to Z
Husband - Falling in love... even the expert is confused.
President - Why can't the most powerful man in the world
have the one thing he wants most?
The Back-Up Plan
- Fall in love. Get married. Have a baby.*Not necessarily in that
The Bounty Hunter
- The pursuit begins Spring 2010
- Pick a side.
- Who says men can't change?
Patient - In love, there are no boundaries.
Engagement - A comedy about the journey between popping the
question and tying the knot.
Kid - He waited all his life to get married. Too bad he didn't
wait another week.
- Two women find that a change of address can change their lives.
Of Lying - In a world where everyone can only tell the truth...
this guy can lie.
The Oranges -
Sex. Betrayal. Scandal. Make yourself at home.
- Here comes the bride...
The Rebound -
She's still got it. He's just getting it.
- Nothing complicates friendships like love.
of My Success - There's no such thing as an overnight success.
Brantley Foster took two weeks.
Truth About Cats & Dogs - Brian's about to discover the
woman he loves isn't the woman he loves.
The Ugly Truth
- Abby is looking for a lot in a man... Mike knows men only want
Date - Love doesn't come cheap.
Planner - His big day is her big problem.
Singer - He's gonna party like it's 1985.
Something About Mary - Warning: The guys who did 'Dumb &
Dumber' and 'Kingpin' bring you a love story.
This Means War
- They are the CIA's best. Trained for any situation. Except one.
This president's day. It's SPY vs. SPY.
Tin Cup - Golf
pro. Love amateur.
Two Weeks Notice
- A comedy about love at last glance.
Vamps - Dating bites.
- From the director of Pretty Woman comes a day in the life of
Leave your baggage behind.
- Who says you can't run off and marry a complete stranger?
In Vegas - Get Lucky.
to Expect When You're Expecting - It's too late to pull out
What Women Want
- He has the power to hear everything women are thinking.
Finally... a man is listening.
Number? - Ally's looking for the best ex of her life.
Met Sally - Can two friends
sleep together and still love each other in the morning?
When in Rome
- Did you ever wish for the impossible?
You Were Sleeping - A story about love at second sight.
Wimbledon - She's
the golden girl. He's the longshot. It's a match made in...
- For anyone who's ever won. For anyone who's ever lost. And for
everyone who's still in there trying.
Yes Man - One word
can change everything.
You Again - What
doesn't kill you... is going to marry your brother.
Young Adult -
Everyone gets old. Not everyone grows up
You've Got Mail
- Someone you pass on the street may already be the love
of your life.
Welcome to his jungle.
More Romantic Comedies Page 1
| 2 | 3
Share the love with your friends!