Rachel Getting Married
October 3, 2008
perfect weekend for a wedding. But the storm is coming.
Director: Jonathan Demme
(Read Related : The
Wings Of The Dove)
Who's In It:
Anne Hathaway as Kym
Rosemarie DeWitt as Rachel
Mather Zickel as Kieran
Bill Irwin as Paul
Debra Winger as Abby
Soundtrack / Songs:
Rachel Getting Married Soundtrack - Donald Harrison
Jr., Zafer Tawil and Various Artists - 2008
1. Unknown Legend - Tunde Adebimpe
2. Wedding Waltz - Zafer Tawil
3. Kym's Homecoming - Zafer Tawil
4. America - Robyn Hitchcock
5. Here Come The Bride - Brooklyn Demme & Barry Eastmond,
6. Rachel Loves Sidney - Donald Harrison Jr.
7. Samba For Shiva - Cyro Baptista & Beat The Donkey
8. Ethan's Theme - Zafer Tawil
9. Up To Our Nex - Robyn Hitchcock
10. Dread Natty Congo - Sister Carol East
11. Dancing With Shiva - Black Bombay
12. It's Been Done - Angela McCluskey
13. Lower Ninth Ward Blues - Al "Carnival Time" Johnson
14. In My Soul - Tavash Graham featuring Tamyra Gray
15. Trilla - Brooklyn Demme
16. Rachel Loves Sidney (Studio Version) - Donald Harrison Jr.
(Read Related : Tin Cup)
Quotes From Rachel Getting
Kym on knowing her sister is pregnant: That is so
Kym: You're a lawyer?
Kieran: Was. For about five minutes.
Kym: Say something Legal.
Walter: I want my fucking Zippo now!
Rosa: Walter, this is a behavior...
Walter: Fuck you!
Rosa: And you are making a choice.
Rosa picking up his cell phone: Hold on... hello?
Kym: Don't you get it, Waldo? "She's" making
a choice not to give you your lighter because you'll
torch the Self-Help library again.
Walter: It's Walter. Kill anybody recently? Run over
anybody with a fucking car?
Kym: I am Shiva the destroyer, your harbinger of
doom this evening.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- The Jane
Austen Book Club
- The Other
- The Other
End of the Line
- The Reader