The Lake House
Release Date: June
Runtime: 105 min
Tagline: How do you
hold on to someone you've never met?
Director: Alejandro Agresti
(Read Related : The
Who's In It:
Keanu Reeves as Alex Wyler
Sandra Bullock as Kate Forster
Christopher Plummer as Simon Wyler
Ebon Moss-Bachrach as Henry Wyler
Shohreh Aghdashloo as Anna Klyczynski
Mike Bacarella as Mulhern
Soundtrack / Songs:
The Lake House - Rachel Portman, Various Artists - Soundtracks
1. This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
2. (I Can’t Seem To) Make You Mine - The Clientele
3. Time Has Told Me - Nick Drake
4. Ant Farm - Eels
5. It’s Too Late - Carole King
6. The Lakehouse - Rachel Portman
7. Pawprints - Rachel Portman
8. Tough Week - Rachel Portman
9. Mailbox - Rachel Portman
10. Sunsets - Rachel Portman
11. Alex's Father - Rachel Portman
12. Il Mare - Rachel Portman
13. Tell Me More - Rachel Portman
14. She's Gone - Rachel Portman
15. Wait For Me - Rachel Portman
16. You Waited - Rachel Portman
17. I Waited - Rachel Portman
(Read Related : 2
Days In Paris)
Quotes From The Lake House:
Alex: How's your sunset?
Kate: It's perfect.
Alex: I only wish you were here to share it with me.
Kate: Ridiculous. For argument's sake, what day is it there?
Alex: April 14th, 2004.
Kate: No. It's April 14th, 2006.
Alex: It's the same day two years apart.
Alex: I saw her. I kissed her. I love her.
Kate: It's kind of a long distance relationship.
Kate: I sometimes feel as if I'm invisible, as if no one
can see me at all. I never felt that way when I lived at
the Lake House.
Hostess: And when were you hoping to dine with us?
Alex: Two years from tomorrow.
Hostess: Two years from tomorrow?
Hostess: Two years?
Alex: From tomorrow.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- The Last Kiss
- Tristan And
- The Holiday
- The Break-Up
- Failure To