Release Date: February
Runtime: 101 min
Language: English /
French / Italian
Tagline: He's having
the worst day of his life... over, and over...
Director: Harold Ramis
(Read Related : Before
Who's In It:
Bill Murray as Phil Connors
Andie MacDowell as Rita
Chris Elliott as Larry
Stephen Tobolowsky as Ned Ryerson
Willie Garson as Kenny
Ken Hudson Campbell as Man in Hallway
Soundtrack / Songs:
Groundhog Day: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
- Various Artists, George Fenton - Soundtracks - 1993
1. Weatherman - Delbert McClinton
2. Clouds - George Fenton
3. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher
4. Qt No.1 In D-The Groundhog - Bruce Dukov/Sheldon Sanov/Pam
5. Take Me Round Again - Susie Stevens
6. Drunks - George Fenton
7. Pennsylvania Polka - Frankie Yankovic
8. You Like Boats But Not The Ocean - George Fenton
9. Phil Getz The Girl - Dan Higgins
10. Phil Steals The Money - George Fenton
11. You Don't Know Me - Ottmar Liebert/Luna Negra
12. The Kidnap And The Quarry - George Fenton
13. Sometimes People Just Die - George Fenton
14. Eighteenth Variation From Rapsodie On A Theme Of Paganini
- Elizabeth Buccheri
15. Medley: Phil's Piano Solo/Eighteenth Variation From Rapsodie
On A Theme Of Paganini - Terry Fryer
16. The Ice Sculpture - George Fenton
17. A New Day - George Fenton
18. Almost Like Being In Love - Nat King Cole
(Read Related : Before
Quotes From Groundhog Day:
Phil: I don't deserve someone like you. But If I ever could,
I swear I would love you for the rest of my life.
Rita: It's beautiful. I don't know what to say.
Phil: I do. Whatever happens tomorrow, or for the rest of
my life, I'm happy now... because I love you.
Phil: I've been stabbed, shocked, poisoned, frozen, hung,
electrocuted, and burned.
Rita: Oh, really?
Phil: Every day I wake up without a scratch on me, not a
dent in the fender... I am an immortal.
Phil: I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We
ate lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love
like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't
I get that day over and over and over...
Phil: You wanna throw up here, or you wanna throw up in
Ralph: I think... both.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- Benny And Joon
- The Age Of
- The Piano
- True Romance
- Untamed Heart