Release Date: February
Runtime: 105 min
Tagline: Three relationships.
Three disasters. One last chance.
Director: Adam Brooks
(Read Related : Forgetting
Who's In It:
Ryan Reynolds as Will Hayes
Abigail Breslin as Maya Hayes
Elizabeth Banks as Emily
Isla Fisher as April Hoffman
Rachel Weisz as Summer Hartley
Kevin Kline as Hampton Roth
Soundtrack / Songs:
Definitely, Maybe - Various Artists - Soundtrack - 2008
1. Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone
2. Stand - REM
3. Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips
4. Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters
5. Safe From Harm - Massive Attack
6. In Spite Of Me - Morphine
7. Cigarettes And Coffee - Otis Redding
8. People Everyday (7'' Edit) - Arrested Development
9. Connected - The Stereo MC's
10. The Boy With The Arab Strap - Belle & Sebastian
11. Even After All - Finley Quaye
12. The Summer Wind - Madeleine Peyroux
13. The Time Of Times - Badly Drawn Boy
14. Definitely Maybe Suite - Clint Mansell
(Read Related : Fools
Quotes From Definitely, Maybe:
April: You and me, it'd kinda be like cats and dogs.
Will Hayes: Oil and water.
April: Sand paper and bare ass.
Will Hayes: That's gross.
Maya Hayes: What's a threesome?
Will Hayes: It's a game, that adults play sometimes... When
Maya Hayes: Whatever.
Maya Hayes: I'm guessing you weren't her first boyfriend.
Maybe it was some nerdy guy, or maybe he was mean.
Or maybe, you were friends for the longest time, and
then just when you were about to put your penis in
somebody else's vagina...
Will Hayes: Okay. Good night Maya.
Maya Hayes: ...you realized Mom was the only one for
Will Hayes: Bedtime!
Will Hayes: Here...I wanna marry you because you're the
first person that I wanna look at when i wake up in the
morning and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight, because...the
first time that i saw these hands i couldn't imagine not
being able to hold them but mainly when you love someone
as much as i love you
Will Hayes: Getting married is the only thing left to do,
so... will you... um...
Will Hayes: Marry me?
April: Definitely, maybe... I have to think about it.
Will Hayes: I had two serious girlfriends... and then
some other smattering of other women.
Maya Hayes: What's the boy word for 'slut'?
Will Hayes: They still haven't come up with one yet.
Maya Hayes: Dad, I can't believe you drank... and smoked...
and was such a slut... But I still love you.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- Last Chance
- Made Of Honor
- Mamma Mia
- Marley And Me