Love Compatibility Test
1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are
two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there
quickly, but very boring. The other is significantly longer but
is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one
do you take to get to your significant other's house, short or
2. On the way you see two rose bushes. One is full of red roses,
the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your
boy/girlfriend of any one color or two color combination. What
number of white and/or red do you pick?
3. You finally get to their house. A family member answers the
door. You can have the family member get your boy/girlfriend or
go get them yourself. Which do you do?
4. You go up to your boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there.
You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill
or on the bed?
5. Later, it's time for bed. You and your boy/girlfriend sleep
in separate rooms. In the morning when it's time to wake up, you
go into his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, do
you prefer him/her to be awake or asleep?
6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain
or more interesting road?
Meaning Of Love Compatibility Test
1. The road represents your
attitude towards falling in love.
You chose the short road - you fall in love quickly and easily.
You chose the long road - you take your time and do not fall in
2. The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship,
while the number of white represents what you expect in return.
3. This question represents your attitude towards
handling relationship problems
You like to get the person yourself - you are a
more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.
You asked the family member to get your significant other - you
like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves.
4. The placement of the roses determines how much
you like to see your boy/girlfriend.
You want to place the roses on the bed - you like to see him/her
a lot. You want to place the roses by the windowsill - you are
alright with not seeing him/her much.
5. This represents your attitude towards his/her
You prefer the person to be asleep - you love the person as the
way s/he is. You prefer the person to be awake - you expect the
person to change for you.
6. The road to home tells how long you stay in
love with someone.
You chose the longer road - you will tend to stay in love for
a long time. You chose the short road - you fall out of love easily.
Out More About Yourself Through Your Personal Horoscope
Share this romance article with your friends!
Other Suggested Articles About Love
- Meaning of Flowers
- Roses Meaning
I Love You in Different Languages
- Romance Ideas
- Love Posters
Reviews or comments on Love Compatibility Test