Tangled / Rapunzel
November 24, 2010
Director: Nathan Greno, Byron
(Read Related : Bram
Stroker's Dracula )
Who's In It:
Mandy Moore as Rapunzel (voice)
Zachary Levi as Flynn Ryder (voice)
Donna Murphy as Mother Gothel (voice)
Ron Perlman as Stabbington Brother (voice)
Soundtrack / Songs:
Tangled - Soundtrack - Mandy Moore, Various Artists
1. When Will My Life Begin - Mandy Moore
2. When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 1) - Mandy Moore
3. Mother Knows Best - Donna Murphy
4. When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 2) - Mandy Moore
5. I've Got A Dream - Mandy Moore
6. Mother Knows Best (Reprise) - Donna Murphy
7. I See The Light - Mandy Moore
8. Healing Incantation - Mandy Moore
9. Flynn Wanted - Alan Menken
10. Prologue - Donna Murphy
11. Horse With No Rider - Alan Menken
12. Escape Route - Alan Menken
13. Campfire - Alan Menken
14. Kingdom Dance - Alan Menken
15. Waiting For The Lights - Alan Menken
16. Return To Mother - Alan Menken
17. Realization And Escape - Alan Menken
18. The Tear Heals - Mandy Moore
19. Kingdom Celebration - Alan Menken
20. Something That I Want - Grace Potter
(Read Related : Edward
Quotes From Tangled:
Flynn Rider: So! Hey can I ask you something? Is
there any chance that I'm going to get super strength
in my hand? Because I'm not going to lie, that would
be stupendous... hey, you alright?
Rapunzel: Oh. Sorry yes, just... lost in thought I
Flynn Rider: I mean because here's the thing. Superhuman
good looks, I've always had them. Born with it. But
superhuman strength, can you imagine the possibilities
Flynn Rider: But I know what the big question is?
Did Rapunzel and I ever get married? Well I am happy
to say after years and years of asking, I finally
Flynn Rider: Okay, Okay I asked her.
Rapunzel: And we're living happily ever after!
Flynn Rider: Yes we are. .
Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this.
Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this. I can't believe
I did this! Mother would be so furious. That's OK
though, I mean what she doesn't know won't kill her.
Oh my gosh. This would kill her. This is so fun! I,
am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. I am never
going back! I am a despicable human being. Woo-hoo!
Best. Day. Ever!
Rapunzel: I've been looking out of a window for eighteen
years, dreaming about what I might feel like when
those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything
I dreamed it would be?
Flynn Rider: It will be.
Rapunzel: And what if it is? What do I do then?
Flynn Rider: Well,that's the good part I guess. You
get to go find a new dream.
Flynn Rider: Rapunzel?
Flynn Rider: Did I ever tell you I've got a thing
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- All Good Things
- Blue Valentine