Mr and Mrs Smith
Release Date: June
Runtime: 120 min
Language: English /
Cheating, Killing. Who said romance is dead?
Director: Doug Liman
(Read Related : This
Who's In It:
Brad Pitt as John Smith
Angelina Jolie as Jane Smith
Vince Vaughn as Eddie
Adam Brody as Benjamin Danz
Kerry Washington as Jasmine
Keith David as Father
Chris Weitz as Martin Coleman
Rachael Huntley as Suzy Coleman
Michelle Monaghan as Gwen
Soundtrack / Songs:
Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Various Artists - Soundtracks - 2005
1. Love Stinks – The J. Geils Band
2. Nothin’ But a Good Time – Poison
3. Tainted Love – Soft Cell
4. Baby, Baby – Alana D
5. Express Yourself (Mocean Worker Remix) – Charles Wright
& The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band
6. Mondo Bongo - Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros
7. Lay Lady Lay – Magnet featuring Gemma Hayes
8. I’ll Melt With You – Nouvelle Vague
9. Nobody Does It Better – 8mm
10. Let’s Never Stop Falling in Love – Pink Martini
11. Assassin’s Tango – John Powell
12. Used to Love Her (But I Had To Kill Her) - Voodoo Glow Skulls
13. You Are My Sunshine – Stine J.
14. You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ –
15. Making Love Out of Nothing at All - Air Supply
16. You Give Love a Bad Name – Atreyu
17. Love Will Keep Us Together – Captain & Tennille
(Read Related : Killers)
Quotes From Mr and Mrs Smith:
John Smith: We have an unusual problem here, Jane. You
obviously want me dead, and I'm less and less concerned
for your well-being.
Jane Smith: My parents died when I was five. I'm an orphan.
John Smith: Who was that kind fellow who gave you
away at our wedding?
Jane Smith: Paid actor.
John Smith: I said, I said I saw your dad on "Fantasy
Eddie: You gotta take this bitch out!
John Smith: Don't tell me how to handle my wife.
John Smith: Option A: You talk, we listen, no pain. Option
B: You don't talk, I remove your thumbs with my pliers,
it will hurt. Option C: I like to vary the details a bit
but the punchline is... you die.
Jane Smith: There's this huge space between us, and it
just keeps filling up with everything that we don't say
to each other. What's that called?
Marriage Counselor: Marriage.
John Smith: Your aim's as bad as your cooking sweetheart...
and that's saying something!
Eddie: Tempting but I don't get out of bed for less than
half a million dollars.
John Smith: I guess that's what happens in the end, you
start thinking about the beginning.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- Shall We Dance
- The Perfect Man
Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
- The Wedding
- Wedding Crashers