Release Date: February
Runtime: 118 min
Tagline: The cure for
the common man.
Director: Andy Tennant
(Read Related : Midnight
Who's In It:
Will Smith as Alex 'Hitch' Hitchens
Eva Mendes as Sara
Kevin James as Albert
Amber Valletta as Allegra Cole
Julie Ann Emery as Casey
Robinne Lee as Cressida
Soundtrack / Songs:
Hitch - Various Artists - Soundtracks - 2005
1. Amerie “1 Thing”
2. John Legend "Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing"
3. Earth, Wind & Fire featuring Kelly Rowland and Sleepy Brown
"This Is How I Feel"
4. Mark Ronson featuring Ghostface Killah, Nate Dogg, Trife Da
God and Saigon "Ooh Wee"
5. Heavy D & The Boyz "Now That We Found Love"
6. Meleni Smith "Happy"
7. The O'Jays "Love Train"
8. The Temptations "I Can't Get Next To You"
9. Jimmy Cliff “You Can Get It If You Really Want”
10. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas "It's Easy To Fall
In Love *(With A Guy Like You)"
11. Earth, Wind & Fire "Reasons"
12. Omarion "Never Gonna Let You Go (She's A Keepa)
13. Kevin Lyttle "Turn Me On (Low Tide Remix)"
(Read Related : Monte
Quotes From Hitch:
Sara: What should we toast to?
Hitch: Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must
lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal,
steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death.
And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your
Hitch: One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get,
Albert. Just... one shot, to make the difference between
happily ever after, and oh? he's just some guy I went to
some thing with once.
Albert: Honestly, I never knew I could feel like this.
I'm going out of my mind. I want to throw myself off every
building in New York. I see a cab and I want to dive in
front of it because that way I'll stop thinking about her.
Hitch: You will just give it time.
Albert: That's just it. I don't want to I've waited my whole
life to feel this miserable. If this is the only way I can
stay connected with her then this is who I have to be.
Hitch: Any guy can sweep any girl off her feet, he just
needs the right broom.
Hitch: Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's
the moments that take your breath away.
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- Rumor Has It
- Shall We Dance
- The Perfect Man
Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants
- The Wedding