Release Date: June
Runtime: 102 min
Tagline: Be warned.
Director: Nora Ephron
(Read Related : Burlesque)
Who's In It:
Nicole Kidman as Isabel Bigelow/Samantha
Will Ferrell as Jack Wyatt/Darrin
Shirley MacLaine as Iris Smythson/Endora
Michael Caine as Nigel Bigelow
Jason Schwartzman as Ritchie
Soundtrack / Songs:
Bewitched - Soundtrack - Various Artists - 2005
1. Persephone's Bees: City Of Love
2. Talking Heads: And She Was
3. Kristin Chenoweth: Witchy Woman
4. Frank Sinatra: Witchcraft
5. Rupert Holmes: Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
6. Steve Lawrence: Bewitched
7. Ella Fitzgerald: Ding Dong! The Witch Is Dead
8. Natalie Cole: L-O-V-E
9. The Actual: Dancing On The Perimeter
10. R.E.M.: Everybody Hurts
11. Louis Armstrong: 'Bout Time
12. The Police: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
13. Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong: I Love You, Samantha (bonus
(Read Related : Cold
Quotes From Bewitched:
Valet: Miss, could you direct me to your car.
Jack Wyatt: Oh, she doesn't need a car, she has a broomstick.
Maria Kelly: When my first husband left me I was so angry
I wanted to cut his brake cables... but instead we ended
up having sex on the elliptical machine.
Jack Wyatt: Let's make love in a hot-air balloon - let's
make love in a candy factory - let's make love in a petting
Isabel Bigelow: I have to undo this...
Jack Wyatt: Let's make love at Sea World on the back of
a killer whale!
Isabel Bigelow: Oh, we're going to kiss aren't we?
Jack Wyatt: I thought so. But, thanks for ruining the moment
Share this Romance Movie with your friends!
Other Suggested Romance Movies
- A Lot Like Love
- Are We There
- Just Friends
- Just Like Heaven